This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Zinfandels from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags, plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Zinfandel fans.
• 1 bottle of Jeff Cohn 2016 Zinfandel - rated 94 Points (and more!)
• 1 bottle of the Ousterhout 2013 "Nance's Vineyard" Zinfandel - rated 92 Points (and more!)
• Eight delectable hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles
• Artist-Commissioned Wine Country Gift Box
About the wines:
1) Produced from the Iron Hill Vineyard in Sonoma Valley, this Jeff Cohn Cellars 2016 Zinfandel is one of the most refined in Jeff’s lineup of deep, concentrated wines. Dark black-red in color, this Zinfandel offers aromas of black cherry, lavender, dark chocolate and hints of eucalyptus. The palate is stunningly rich with plenty of heft, but it also displays a nice bit of polish, keeping the flavors of dark Guanaja chocolate, red and black fruits, black currant and roasted earth in beautiful balance.
2) Ousterhout’s 2013 Nance’s Vineyard Zinfandel comes from the southeastern corner of Alexander Valley, where the vineyard sees routine fog from the Petaluma Gap and Russian River Valley. Deep black-purple in color, the 2013 Ousterhout Zinfandel offers flowing aromas of toasted black currants and mild spices while the palate brings seductive, silky layers of blackberry, huckleberry and lightly toasted spice. Excellent acidity carries these flavors through the finish and onto the next sip.
This gift features sinfully good Zins paired with incredible Chocolate Truffles.