This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Zinfandels from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags, plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Zinfandel fans.
• 1 bottle of Rock Wall 2016 Zinfandel - rated 93 Points (and more!)
• 1 bottle of the Ousterhout 2013 "Nance's Vineyard" Zinfandel - rated 92 Points (and more!)
• Eight delectable hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles
• Artist-Commissioned Wine Country Gift Box
About the wines:
1) California Zinfandel aficionados have long revered bottlings from the legendary Monte Rosso Vineyard in the Sonoma Valley AVA. Rock Wall Wine Co.’ block in the Monte Rosso Vineyard has 116-year-old vines that yield some fantastic wines. The 2016 Reserve Zinfandel is rich, round and ripe with aromas and flavors of briary raspberry, honeycomb, cacao, and strawberry, all wrapped around a peppery, exotic core of dark chocolate and brambly blackberry. This wine will age beautifully for years to come.
2) Ousterhout’s 2013 Nance’s Vineyard Zinfandel comes from the southeastern corner of Alexander Valley, where the vineyard sees routine fog from the Petaluma Gap and Russian River Valley. Deep black-purple in color, the 2013 Ousterhout Zinfandel offers flowing aromas of toasted black currants and mild spices while the palate brings seductive, silky layers of blackberry, huckleberry and lightly toasted spice. Excellent acidity carries these flavors through the finish and onto the next sip.
This gift features sinfully good Zins paired with incredible Chocolate Truffles.