The one-time gift to top them all!
This spectacular gift set combines 2 top-tier wines that have been given at least a 93 Point rating or higher. These ratings are from industry professional and national wine competitions and are extremely hard to come by! We've combined these two fabulous wines with a box of 8 decadent artisan chocolate truffles.
This is the absolutely perfect gift for those who want the ultimate tasting experience!
• One bottle of the Hill Family 2013 Red Blend - rated 94 points!
• One bottle of the Corley 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon - rated 93 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
You will also receive the following for FREE:
• A personalized gift card inside the box
• Wines wrapped in high-end black organza gift bags
• Our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box
About the two Wines:
1) Hill Family 2013 "Red Door" Red Blend:
• 94 Points - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
The Hill Family 2013 Red Blend is a wonderful inky bluish/purple with notes of blueberry liqueur, black raspberry, licorice and incense, this full-bodied opulent wine hits all the sweet spots on the palate, but is dry and full bodied with voluptuous texture, terrific palate presence and complexity.
2) Corley 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon:
• 93 Points — Wine Spectator magazine
CORLEY'S 2015 Yewell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a tiny property located on Ehlers Lane in the St. Helena sub-appellation of Napa Valley.The vineyard yields intense, small berries that produce similarly intense wines. On the nose, rich aromas of ripe, red berries and undertones of sweet blond oak, light caramel and mocha enliven the senses. The palate is wonderfully balanced and lush with a deep core of ripe fruit and richness in the depth of body.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Diamond Wine of the Month Club.