The one-time gift to top them all!
This spectacular gift set combines 2 top-tier wines that have been given at least a 93 Point rating or higher. These ratings are from industry professional and national wine competitions and are extremely hard to come by! We've combined these two fabulous wines with a box of 8 decadent artisan chocolate truffles.
This is the absolutely perfect gift for those who want the ultimate tasting experience!
• One bottle of the Frias 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon - rated 94 points (plus more!)
• One bottle of the Corley 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon - rated 93 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
You will also receive the following for FREE:
• A personalized gift card inside the box
• Wines wrapped in high-end black organza gift bags
• Our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box
About the two Wines:
1) Frias 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon:
• 94 Points - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
• 94 Points - Jeb Dunnuck
The Frias 2015 'SMD' (Spring Mountain District) Cabernet Sauvignon is full-bodied, richly layered and seductively fruited, offering lots of cassis, blueberries and spring flowers intermixed with hints of graphite and baking spice. It finishes long and savory. A gorgeous wine!
2) Corley 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon:
• 93 Points — Wine Spectator magazine
CORLEY'S 2015 Yewell Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a tiny property located on Ehlers Lane in the St. Helena sub-appellation of Napa Valley.The vineyard yields intense, small berries that produce similarly intense wines. On the nose, rich aromas of ripe, red berries and undertones of sweet blond oak, light caramel and mocha enliven the senses. The palate is wonderfully balanced and lush with a deep core of ripe fruit and richness in the depth of body.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Diamond Wine of the Month Club.