Wine Country's Finest
California wine country in a box! This set brings the most desirable California wines and artisan foods to your doorstep.
Explore California's Wine Country with an assortment of the finest artisan wines and foods from the area! You can't go wrong with award-winning wines accompanied by hand-crafted products. Eat and drink your way through California's Central Coast from Sonoma Valley to Santa Barbara County and regions in between for a unique taste of Wine Country's Finest.
What's inside this Wine Country gift set:
- Porterhouse 2019 Chardonnay - Monterey AVA
- Vinum 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon - Paso Robles AVA
- Blood Orange Olive Oil - Round Pond Estate (Santa Barbara)
- Fig & Olive Tapenade - A Taste of California (Santa Barbara)
- Set of 2 Extra Virgin Olive Oils - Boccabella (Paso Robles)
- Porchetta Spice Blend - Clif Family Winery (Napa Valley)
- Crafting a Meal - Seriously Simple Cookbook (Santa Barbara)
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Crunch - Clif Family Winery (Napa Valley)
- Jessica's Handmade Chocolate Truffles - Jessica Foster Confections (Santa Barbara)
Wander through Wine Country as you sip on these fine wines and enjoy gourmet treats.
1. Porterhouse 2019 Chardonnay:
- Special Selection - Gold Medal Wine Club
Arroyo Seco is Spanish for ‘dry riverbed,’ and throughout the appellation the soils are scattered with ancient river rocks amongst the rows of vines, giving the resulting wines layers of unique minerality and natural acidity. The Porterhouse 2019 Arroyo Seco Chardonnay showcases this very unique appellation. Golden in color, this wine opens with aromas of Meyer lemon and citrus peel, followed by vibrant flavors of stone fruit, minerals and a crisp finish of bright acidity.
2. Vinum 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon:
- 90 Points - Wine Enthusiast magazine
Crafted from grapes grown within four sub-districts of Paso Robles, including Adelaida, Templeton Gap, Creston, and Santa Margarita Ranch, the Vinum 2018 ‘The Insider’ Cabernet Sauvignon is a wine of exceptional quality at a price that will amaze. Dark plum in color,this wine has bright aromas of boysenberry and huckleberries with a light dusting of clove and sandalwood. On the palate, flavors of ripe cherry and cassis are backed by notes of blueberry pie and mocha that lead into a silky, supple and elegant finish. Enjoy!
The passion and expertise of the artisan food producers is evident in the quality of their products. Treat yourself to the rich, alluring flavors of Jessica Foster's handmade chocolate truffles. Use your 2 Extra Virgin olive oils, spice blend and ginger honey with various recipes while you snack on the perfect food pairings for your wine, inspired by the Wine Country cookbook. Tie it all together with some Pear Ginger Preserves, Fig and Olive Tapenade, and assorted nuts!
An awe-inspiring combo that would make a great gift or a perfect way to treat yourself to something special.
A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
*The wines and artisan foods we carry in our Wine Store are in very high demand and individual wines and foods change frequently. Due to this, if a wine featured in this gift set sells out, a bottle or food item of the same quality and value will be included to complete this selection.