This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated wines from two of the top wine producing regions, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for wine lovers!
• One bottle of the El Lugar 2013 Pinot Noir - rated 93 points!
• One bottle of the Dolin 2014 Chardonnay - rated 93 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 93 Points + Editor's Choice - Wine Enthusiast magazine: Produced from the iconic Bien Nacido Vineyard in the Santa Maria Valley, the El Lugar 2013 Pinot Noir is the winery’s celebrated inaugural release. The wine opens with aromas of cherry, leather, dried sage, black slate, Earl Grey tea, and elderflower. On the palate, there is an amazing herbal and floral intricacy with concentrated cranberry notes and hints of lavender and purple fruit.
2) 93 Points — Wine Enthusiast magazine: Dolin Estate’s 2014 Bien Nacido Vineyard Chardonnay comes from one of the state’s most renowned vineyards, located within the Santa Maria Valley on California’s Central Coast. The 2014 Bien Nacido Vineyard Chardonnay is straw yellow in color with aromas of lemon, warm yellow apples and white flowers. The palate is nicely balanced and full-bodied with refreshing flavors of mandarin orange, lychee and sweet baking spices.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Wine of the Month Clubs.