This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-sought-after wines from two of the top wine producing regions, along with some of Santa Barbara's finest chocolate confections. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for wine lovers!
• One bottle of the Croix 2016 Pinot Noir - rated 92 points + more!
• One bottle of the DuMOL 2016 Chardonnay - 95+ Points!
• Eight handmade, gourmet chocolate confections by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 92 Points - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate, 91 Points - Jeb Dunnuck: The Croix Estate 2016 “Narrow Gauge” Pinot Noir is a blend of select vineyards located throughout Sonoma’s Russian River Valley. This is a fuller, broader, and savory style of Pinot Noir with a complex nose of sweet tobacco, rose water, black cherries and allspice. The palate is exotic and expansive, yet focused, with tongue-curling acidity, a full body and a savory glide that finishes with substantial length.
2) 95+ Points - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate, 94 Points - James Suckling, 93 Points - Jeb Dunnuck: Quintessentially DuMOL in style and inherent quality, the fruit for this 2016 Chardonnay came from vines that are between 34-44 years old growing on classic vineyard estates. Each site bringing a unique flavor profile to this complex Chardonnay from orange zest, white flower, and sweet sage to hay aromas that give way to softer peach and apricot. The palate is full of ripe stone fruits, with delicate undertones of oatmeal and almond. Balanced with vibrant freshness, the finish is long, cleansing, and refined.
The 8 handmade truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Wine of the Month Clubs.