This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers.!
• One bottle of the Bailiwick 2013 Pinot Noir - rated 91 points, plus more!
• One bottle of the Laurent 2015 Pinot Noir - rated 92 points, plus more!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 91 Points — Wine Enthusiast magazine, 90 Points - PinotFile Review: The vineyard's cooler microclimate is dominated by morning fog and brisk afternoon breezes, due to its proximity to the Petaluma Gap - the perfect setting for Pinot Noir. The Bailiwick 2013 Silver Pines Vineyard Pinot Noir presents beautiful aromas of dark cherry, rose petal, and black tea with a lush entry and flavors of ripe cherry and pomegranate. Fine yet firm tannins carry the fruit into the finish.
2) 92 Points — Wine Enthusiast magazine, 92 Points - The Tasting Panel: The Laurent 2015 Pinot Noir was produced from the Fort Ross Vineyard in the newly designated Fort Ross Seaview AVA within the Sonoma Coast appellation, in an area known for its "coastal cool" climate. This wine offers a bright ruby color with notes of wild strawberries, cherries, and wet earth. The tannins are sweet yet fine-grained and provide a nice balance to the bright, crisp flavors and vibrant acidity.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!