This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers!
• One bottle of the Belden Barns 2016 Pinot Noir - rated 93 points!
• One bottle of the Laurent 2015 Pinot Noir - rated 92 points, plus more!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 93 Points - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate: Produced from the best pocket of the Belden Barns estate vineyard, the 2016 Serendipity Block Pinot Noir is distinct, complex and cerebral. Aromas of vivacious cranberry, red currant, and pomegranate enliven the senses while the palate brings a punch of red berry and earthy layers, featuring a solid frame of grainy tannins and plenty of freshness, and finishing with great length and depth.
2) 92 Points — Wine Enthusiast magazine, 92 Points - The Tasting Panel: The Laurent 2015 Pinot Noir was produced from the Fort Ross Vineyard in the newly designated Fort Ross Seaview AVA within the Sonoma Coast appellation, in an area known for its "coastal cool" climate. This wine offers a bright ruby color with notes of wild strawberries, cherries, and wet earth. The tannins are sweet yet fine-grained and provide a nice balance to the bright, crisp flavors and vibrant acidity.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!