This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers.!
• One bottle of the Hilliard Bruce 2014 Pinot Noir - rated 90 points!
• One bottle of the Tiny House 2016 Pinot Noir - rated 91 points, plus more!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 90 Points — Antonio Galloni's Vinous: A blend of fruit from each of Hilliard Bruce's Pinot Noir vineyard blocks, the 2014 Estate 'Earth' Pinot Noir is the most comprehensive example of the entire Hilliard Bruce estate's terroir - or the earth of Hilliard Bruce. This wine is unmistakably Sta. Rita Hills in character with its harmonious floral, spice and intense fruit elements of sweet red cherries, rose petals, underbrush, earth, mint and herbs. A beautifully distinctive, masculine Pinot Noir.
2) 91 Points — Jeb Dunnuck, 90 Points - Wine Enthusiast magazine and Double Gold Medal — Sonoma County Harvest Fair: Western Sonoma County is defined by its warm, sunny days and cool, foggy evenings that allow for slow, even ripening and promote wines with distinct flavor and silky texture. The 2016 Tiny House Pinot Noir shows notes of bright red cherry, spice box, raspberry liquor, wet underbrush, brambly red fruits and hints of vanilla. The tannins are well integrated and the mouthfeel is incredibly silky.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!