Explore California's Wine Country with an assortment of the finest artisan wines and foods from the area! You can't go wrong with award-winning wines accompanied by hand-crafted products. Eat and drink your way through California's Central Coast from Sonoma Valley to Santa Barbara County and regions in between for a unique taste of Wine Country's Finest.
• Ex 2018 Chardonnay - Monterey AVA
• Brutocao 2017 Red Blend - Mendocino AVA
• Organic Aleppo Hot Sauce from Clif Family Winery - Napa Valley
• Handmade Chocolate Truffles from Jessica Foster Confections - Santa Barbara
• Set of 2 Extra Virgin Olive Oils from Boccabella - Paso Robles AVA
• Culinary Sea Salt Trio from A Taste of Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara
• Cheese & Wine: A Guide to Selecting, Pairing, and Enjoying - book by Janet Fletcher
• Organic Pear Ginger Preserves from Clif Family Winery- Napa Valley
• Sweet & Spicy Grape Jam from A Taste of Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara
Wander through Wine Country as you sip on these fine wines and enjoy gourmet treats. The EX 2018 Unoaked Chardonnay comes from the original 35 year-old vines planted on the San Saba Estate Vineyard. On the nose, subtle aromas of tropical fruit balance the deceptively rich flavors of guava, banana and green apple. There is a noticeable yet well balanced splash of acidity and a full mouthfeel that leads into a long and refreshing finish. This Brutocao 2017 Red Blend is reminiscent of traditional Italian field blends, but with richer, brighter and more fruit-forward flavors, this Italian-style Red Blend offers aromas of sweet cranberries, spice and orange with a velvety smooth texture and flavors of dark berries, cinnamon, cloves and pomegranate.
The passion and expertise of the artisan food producers is evident in the quality of their products. Treat yourself to the rich, alluring flavors of Jessica's handmade chocolate truffles. Use your 2 Extra Virgin olive oils, trio of salts and Aleppo hot sauce with various recipes while you snack on the perfect cheese pairings for your wine, inspired by the Wine & Cheese pairing book. Tie it all together with the Sweet and Spicy Grape jam and some Pear Ginger Preserves for a little something sweet!
An awe-inspiring combo that would make a great gift or a perfect way to treat yourself to something special.
A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
*The wines and artisan foods we carry in our Wine Store are in very high demand and individual wines and foods change frequently. Due to this, if a wine featured in this gift set sells out, a bottle or food item of the same quality and value will be included to complete this selection.