Popular for the New Year celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle of exclusively-imported French Champagne or pour a glass of a delicious Syrah and treat yourself to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Alfred Tritant Mes Racines French Champagne - rated 93 Points + Gold Medal + Cellar Selection + "Excellent"
• 1 bottle of Opolo 2014 Syrah - Special Selection
• Box of 8 Jessica Foster chocolate truffles
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• Soapignon Blanc Bar Soap
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and a Chardonnay
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Body Wash & Bubble Bath
• Soap Lift Sponge
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in 2 of our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Boxes
About the wines:
1) The Alfred Tritant ‘Mes Racines’ Grand Cru Champagne is a very elegant, fruity, and well-balanced cuvée of two-thirds Pinot Noir and one third Chardonnay. Lightly golden in color with fine, sprightly bubbles, the Mes Racines offers a full bouquet of pear, dried apricot, confectionery and hints of honey that beautifully compliment the harmonious, freshly-flavored palate with spice-driven notes of licorice and cinnamon coming through on the finish. This is an Exclusive Import and is rated 93 Points + Gold Medal + Cellar Selection + "Excellent" by Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute). It is truly fabulous!
2) Paso Robles has a long established reputation for producing premium Rhône-style wines, and for good reason. Opolo’s 2014 Syrah opens with rich aromas of black plum, leather and tobacco. Rich and complex, the palate is full-bodied and bursting with dark fruit flavors that linger on the long finish. This wine pairs well with red meat or roasted duck.
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.