Wine Spa Day
Enjoy a spa day without leaving home with this set that includes two bottles of wine, artisan treats, and a spa basket from the Napa Soap Company.
Popular for any celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle of delicious, award-winning French Champagne or red wine and treat yourself or someone special to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give it as a great gift!
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
- La Pitancerie 2016 Champagne - 91 Point Rated!
- Lightpost 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon - Sweepstakes Award!
- Handmade Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster Confections
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
- 2 Soap Bars - Soapignon Blanc and Cabernet Soapignon
- 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and Mimosa
- Grapefruit Pomegranate Lotion
- Mandarin Chardonnay Liquid Soap
Soap Lift sponge
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
1. La Pitancerie "La Generale" 2016 Champagne
- 91 Points + Gold Medal + "Exceptional" - Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
- Exclusive, Direct Import from France! - Gold Medal Wine Club
The La Pitancerie 2016 ‘La Generale’ Brut Champagne is a celebratory cuvée of 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay, representing the purest of Champagne traditions. Its supple and elegant structure is marked by delicate white flowers, while the rich and ample mouthfeel offers lush layers of apricot and honey. This beautiful Champagne is the perfect choice for any special celebration! Enjoy!
2. Lightpost 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sweepstakes Award — SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- Platinum Award - San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge
- Double Gold Medal - American Fine Wine Competition
Lightpost Winery’s flagship wine, the 2018 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of the cellar’s best lots of fruit and selected from renowned Westside Paso Robles vineyards. On the nose, this Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of ripe black cherry, cassis and boysenberry that complement the rich, complex and beautifully balanced palate. Flavors of ripe black fruit, vanilla, cinnamon spice, sweet tobacco and savory notes of leather with hints of cedar all blend seamlessly together, while supported by velvety soft tannins. A classic, delicious Cabernet Sauvignon that pairs well with beef short ribs, creamy chocolate, or aged cheddar. Enjoy!
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.
*The wines and artisan foods we carry in our Wine Store are in very high demand and individual wines and foods change frequently. Due to this, if a wine featured in this gift set sells out, a bottle or food item of the same quality and value will be included to complete this selection.