Popular for the New Year celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle of exclusively-imported French Champagne or pour a glass of a delicious Red Blend and treat yourself to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Alfred Tritant Mes Racines French Champagne - rated 93 Points + Gold Medal + Cellar Selection + "Excellent"
• 1 bottle of Ascension 2012 Red Blend - Gold Medal
• Box of 8 Jessica Foster chocolate truffles
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• Soapignon Blanc Bar Soap
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and a Chardonnay
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Body Wash & Bubble Bath
• Soap Lift Sponge
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in 2 of our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Boxes
About the wines:
1) The Alfred Tritant ‘Mes Racines’ Grand Cru Champagne is a very elegant, fruity, and well-balanced cuvée of two-thirds Pinot Noir and one third Chardonnay. Lightly golden in color with fine, sprightly bubbles, the Mes Racines offers a full bouquet of pear, dried apricot, confectionery and hints of honey that beautifully compliment the harmonious, freshly-flavored palate with spice-driven notes of licorice and cinnamon coming through on the finish. This is an Exclusive Import and is rated 93 Points + Gold Medal + Cellar Selection + "Excellent" by Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute). It is truly fabulous!
2) The 2012 Ascension Red Blend is a “Bordeaux-style blend with a California twist.” Inky purple in color, the 2012 Soul Shaker offers layers of perfumed plum, dark berries, cedar, mocha and graphite aromas with hints of spice box. The texture on the palate is ultra-concentrated and silky with blackberry flavors and a touch of pepper, cocoa and Indian spice.
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.