Popular for any celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle or two of delicious, boutique red wines and treat yourself to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Trinitas 2015 Red Blend - 97 Points + more!
• 1 bottle of Ex 2017 Pinot Noir - 91 Point Rated!
• Handmade Caramelized Amonds by Jessica Foster
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• 2 Soap Bars - Soapignon Blanc and Cabernet Soapignon
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and Mimosa
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Liquid Soap
• Sisal Washcloth
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the wines:
1) Each year, Trinitas sets aside some of the best lots of old vine varietals and blends together a wine shrouded in 'mystery.' While the varietals in the blend change from year to year, they strive to recreate the same crowd-pleasing flavor profile with each new vintage. The aromas and flavors in the 2015 'Mysteriama' showcase ripe raspberry, maraschino cherry, blackberry jam and vanilla tinged notes of oak. It's truly as delicious as it sounds.
2) The EX 2017 Pinot Noir offers a true expression of the quality and soul of the San Saba Estate Vineyard in Monterey’s Santa Lucia Highlands. For a wine that sees minimal new oak, this Pinot Noir is incredibly rich and expansive, showing off the personality and characteristics of this special site. This wine is bright and energetic with cherry and red berry flavors that have undertones of earth and fresh minerality. Aromas of rusty cherries and sagebrush round out this smooth, silky and well balanced Pinot Noir. Enjoy!
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.