Popular for any celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle or two of delicious, award-winning red wine and treat yourself to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Buoncristiani 2014 Red Blend - rated 95 Points!
• 1 bottle of Alma Fría 2013 Pinot Noir - Only 150 Cases Produced!
• Box of 8 Jessica Foster chocolate truffles
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• 2 Soap Bars - Soapignon Blanc and Cabernet Soapignon
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and Mimosa
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Liquid Soap
• Sisal Washcloth
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in 2 of our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Boxes
About the wines:
1) In a quest to create a wine uniquely their own, the Buoncristiani brothers discovered the synergy of marrying Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon with Syrah, while also folding in further complexity of texture and flavor with touches of Malbec and Merlot. This 2014 vintage is a blend of 44% Cabernet Sauvignon, 24% Syrah, 20% Malbec and 12% Merlot. On the nose, aromas of blue, red and black fruits, licorice, graphite and spice jump from the glass. The palate offers a burgeoning, broad suppleness, a complex array of dark fruit notes, a rich texture, and sweet tannins that lead into a long, lusty finish.
2) Nestled between the two Sonoma Coast towns of Freestone and Occidental, the Doña Margarita Vineyard is a stunning property that sits just above the fog line and is surrounded by dense wild forests of redwoods and pine trees. While certainly beautiful, the site is also an exceptional setting for growing cool climate loving Pinot Noir. The 2013 Alma Fría Pinot Noir offers aromas of rose petals, violets and mint, and a palate of fruit purity with notes of raspberry, cherry, violet, and subtle pepperiness.
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.