Popular for any celebration!
Enjoy the luxury of a Spa Day right from home! Pop a bottle of delicious, award-winning Sparkling or red wine and treat yourself or someone special to a blissful evening. What are you waiting for? Reward yourself to a wonderful Wine Spa Day, or give a friend a great gift.
What's included in this Wine Spa Day Gift Box:
• 1 bottle of Pono 2018 Sparkling Wine - 94 Point Rated!
• 1 bottle of Lightpost 2018 Pinot Noir - 94 Points + more!
• Handmade Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
Plus, a Spa Basket from the Napa Soap Company which includes:
• 2 Soap Bars - Soapignon Blanc and Cabernet Soapignon
• 2 Bath Bombs - Cabernet and Mimosa
• Mandarin Chardonnay Lotion
• Mandarin Chardonnay Liquid Soap
• Sisal Washcloth
This Gift set also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the wines:
1) Pono 2018 Ali'i Sparkling Wine
• 94 Points - Todd Jolly, CSW Certified Sommelier, Sonoma's Best
Cheers! We are pleased to offer our members this award-winning sparkling wine from Napa Valley’s esteemed Pono Wines. Crafted from 100% Pinot Noir, this lively and bubbly Blanc de Noir comes from the famed Thompson Vineyard in the Carneros-Napa Valley AVA. Pono’s 2018 Ali’i Blanc de Noir (Ali’i in Hawaiian means ‘Royalty, for the King or Queen’) offers aromas of bright strawberries, wild raspberries and cantaloupe. The vibrant and spritzy palate beautifully complements the fresh nose with its core of well-balanced lemon fruit flavors that continues to draw you in for more. Pono’s Ali’i Sparkling Wine is the perfect choice for any celebration or serendipitous event. Enjoy!
2) Lightpost 2018 Pinot Noir
• 94 Points — Wine Review Online
• 93 Points + Editor's Choice — Wine Enthusiast magazine
• 91 Points — Steve Heimoff
• 90 Points + Gold Medal — Monterey International Wine Competition
A blend of fruit from Arroyo Grande and Edna Valley vineyards in San Luis Obispo County, the Lightpost 2018 Reserve Pinot Noir is an approachable yet exquisite wine that is sure to leave a lasting impression. The aromas are reminiscent of moss, leather, and forest floor, with notes of black cherry and vanilla unfolding as well. The palate offers a wonderful balance of complementary flavors including earthiness and forest floor with black cherry, plum, and cola, all supported by soft tannins and lip smacking acidity.
About the Napa Valley Soap Company:
Napa Soap Company was founded by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Having grown up in the Napa Valley, Sheila wanted to create a product which utilized ingredients made in the Napa Valley. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. Napa Soap is hand made in very limited quantities - less than 50 bars at a time.