Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Lucas & Lewellen 2018 Riesling - Santa Barbara County - 450 Cases Produced
• Dilécta 2013 Syrah - Santa Barbara County - 165 Cases Produced
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• Fig & Olive Tapenade - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) The Lucas & Lewellen 2018 Riesling comes from the winery’s estate Los Alamos Vineyard in the Los Alamos Valley of Santa Barbara County and was made in the style of the beautiful German Rieslings - bigger bodied, bone-dry, and crisper, with honeyed melon-tinged, spicy spearmint and tropical cherimoya flavors typical of the vineyard. These Riesling grapes were hand-harvested and cold fermented to preserve their fresh flavors and bright aromas.
2) Dilécta’s 2013 Bien Nacido Vineyard Syrah is a solid example of the excellent quality of fruit coming out of this famous Central Coast vineyard and the impressive winemaking talents of Orion Stang. This cool-climate beauty shows savory spices, cranberry-orange marmalade, and cracked pepper on the nose. They follow through to the palate, but are accompanied by notes of raspberry, warm Provençal olives, and thyme. This wine can pair with just about anything, but simply hard cheeses and charcuterie will do the trick beautifully.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook and try including the Fig & Olive tapenade or spice blend trio, which are spices designed to be included in the recipes for the perfect compliment. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Plus, we've included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle from Jessica Foster Confections.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!