Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Tercero 2014 "Verbiage Blanc" White Blend - Santa Barbara County - 93 Points
• Peltier 2015 Petite Sirah - Lodi AVA - Gold Medal
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Rosemary Olive Oil - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Hand-painted Tile Coasters (set of 2) - The Santa Barbara Company
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• Fig & Olive Tapenade - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) The Tercero 2014 Verbiage Blanc is a beautifully balanced wine that shows off the white Rhône varieties that Larry Shaffer loves working with.The backbone of this wine is Roussanne, a variety that is very textural in nature, and it provides the richness and unctuousness that stands at the core of this blend. The Viognier lends some wonderful aromatics to the entire blend, and the Grenache Blanc gives the wine its crisp finish. Look for aromas of toasted macadamia nuts, petrol, smoke, and buttered orchard fruits, a full body with graceful balance, a supple and glossy texture, succulent acidity, and lovely length on the finish.
2) Peltier’s 2015 Black Diamond Petite Sirah offers aromas of ripe plum, fresh fruit and brown sugar that complement the flavors of raspberry and hints of black licorice. A well-balanced and big middle palate are sustained by a bold, long finish. Petite Sirah is the perfect match of a hearty Bolognese Sauce, Rib Eye, Pork Roast, Chicken and Waffles, or Al Pastor Street Tacos.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook and try including the Fig & Olive tapenade or spice blend trio, which are spices designed to be included in the recipes for the perfect compliment. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam and rosemary olive oil from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Not only have we included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle, we've also included a set of 2 hand-painted, Spanish-style coasters to admire and enjoy long after all of the delicious foods and award-winning wines are gone.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!