Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Site 2014 Roussanne - Santa Barbara County - 94 Points
• Refugio Ranch 2015 Petite Sirah - Santa Ynez Valley AVA - 93 Points
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Rosemary Olive Oil - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Hand-painted Tile Coasters (set of 2) - The Santa Barbara Company
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• Fig & Olive Tapenade - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) Site 2014 Stolpman Vineyards Roussanne comes from one of the best viticultural sites in the Ballard Canyon AVA of Santa Barbara County. Roussanne is a white wine grape originally grown in the Rhône Valley of France and is known for its pungent floral and fruity aromas, silky exotic texture, and wonderful food friendliness. Site's 2014 Roussanne is fresh and lively, yet also rich and full bodied with notes of buttered citrus, brioche, honeysuckle, and orange blossom. It finishes with a punch of crisp acidity.
2) The Refugio Ranch 2015 Petite Sirah offers wonderful aromatics of brooding blackcurrant, blueberry, plum skin, violet, sassafras, incense, and hints of a flinty, smoky edge. On the palate, this Petite Sirah is round with chalky tannins, great density and power, while also possessing elegant length, freshness and lively acidity.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook and try including the Fig & Olive tapenade or spice blend trio, which are spices designed to be included in the recipes for the perfect compliment. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam and rosemary olive oil from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Not only have we included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle, we've also included a set of 2 hand-painted, Spanish-style coasters to admire and enjoy long after all of the delicious foods and award-winning wines are gone.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!