• Lobo 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon - 93 Points!
• Watkins 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon - Only 168 Cases Produced!
• Eight "Best-of-Show", hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) The Lobo 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon was made from 100% estate grown fruit in the Atlas Peak appellation of Napa Valley. On the nose, this Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of cassis, dark chocolate and hints of vanilla. The palate is polished and balanced with fine, satiny tannins and flavors of ripe plum, black currant, blackberry, and a touch of minerality. Earthy undertones with hints of forest floor and black tea add to the elegance of this beautiful wine. Nuances of mocha come through on the long finish.
2) The Watkins’ 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the rockiest block of Bugay Vineyard, high upon the Mayacamas Mountains, above the valley fog and frost. Deep purple in color, this Cabernet Sauvignon has piercing aromas of blackberry compote and cherry skins, while the palate is full-bodied and finely balanced with ripe fruit flavors, fresh acidity, and elegantly laced cedary oak nuances. The finish is brilliantly textured and lingers long after each sip.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Napa Cabernets.