• Cache Creek 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon - Double Gold Medal + more!, Lake County AVA
• Watkins 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon - Only 168 Cases Produced!
• Eight "Best-of-Show", hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) The Cache Creek 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon has nose of red currant and cherry is complimented with hints of a spicy forest floor. Palate wise, the true Cabernet Sauvignon effect provides supple tannins and meaningful oak flavors. Rich cherry is present, bathed in vanilla and accompanying traces of coffee and chocolate that provide a long and lasting finish. A breathing period is recommended for this hearty Cabernet Sauvignon, either through decanting or simply allowing 15 -30 minutes for the wine to aerate.
2) The Watkins’ 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the rockiest block of Bugay Vineyard, high upon the Mayacamas Mountains, above the valley fog and frost. Deep purple in color, this Cabernet Sauvignon has piercing aromas of blackberry compote and cherry skins, while the palate is full-bodied and finely balanced with ripe fruit flavors, fresh acidity, and elegantly laced cedary oak nuances. The finish is brilliantly textured and lingers long after each sip.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Napa Cabernets.