Van der Kamp 1986 Brut Champagne
- Brut Reserve
- Sonoma County region
- Gold Medal — Orange County Fair
- Silver Medal — West Coast Wine Competition
- Silver Medal — San Diego National Wine Competition
- Silver Medal — Sonoma County Harvest Fair
- Silver Medal — Los Angeles County Fair
- Sonoma Valley AVA
- 80% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay
- Time on Yeast - 6.5 years
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
A California sparkling wine masterpiece! This superb wine was left on the yeast of rover 6.5 years - virtually unheard of in this country. The result is a toasty, yeasty, full-bodied Champagne that you are not likely to forget.
The 1986 Brut Reserve is a re-release of the near legendary 1986 English Cuvée which won a total of sixteen awards since its first release in 1992. And as you can see the wine is still picking up medal after medal - six so far this year. Enjoy this one for the holidays and all year long! The base wine is a blend of 80% Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay.