Two Delicious Cabs & Chocolate Truffles Delicious Cabernets - Incredible Truffles
- Delicious Cabernets - Incredible Truffles
- Club Selection
- Best of Santa Barbara — Jessica Foster Confections
- California's finest, StarLane Vineyard, Happy Canyon AVA, Santa Barbara County
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Enjoy Until
- it's gone and then some
- Pairs With
- friends and family
• One bottle of Grimms Bluff 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon - rated 92 points!
• One bottle of Crane Family 2012 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - also rated 92 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
Our delicious Cabs wine gift combines two highly-rated Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. The 2014 Grimm’s Bluff Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is the inaugural Cabernet release - and what an excellent first impression to make. A pronounced nose of red currant, dark cherry, and black raspberry with savory hints of cola, cedar, baking spices and rose tea draws you in, while a dense, smooth, and elegant palate of cherry, red currant, strawberry, vanilla, and anise offers the perfect complement and balance. Pretty dried herb notes chime in on the lingering finish.
The second bottle is the Crane Family 2012 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon which is a deep garnet colored Cabernet Sauvignon that offers dark sweet blackberry and black licorice nose. Palate-wise, spices abound and dark berry flavors with notes of violets and vanilla cover a hint of chocolate and a touch of sandalwood. Medium to full-bodied, the finish is filled with spiced cherries and chewy, dusty tannins that will remain on your memory for some time. Unfiltered after pressing, the wine was aged for 18 months in a combination of American, French and Hungarian Oak (50% new).
Also includes: A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
Delicious Cabernets - Incredible Chocolate!