Tonti 2013 Zinfandel Old Vine Reserve
- Old Vine Reserve
- Sonoma County region
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 94 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — Beverage Testing Institute
- 92 Points — Anthony Dias Blue
- Russian River Valley AVA, Sonoma County
- 100% Zinfandel - 117 year-old vines
- in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Produced from a pair of vineyard sites in the Russian River Valley, both planted in the early 1900’s, the Tonti 2013 Reserve Old Vine Zinfandel is a dazzling wine highlighting the diversity, distinctive characteristics, and unique flavor profile of this world famous growing region.
On the nose, layers of ripe dark fruits, licorice, stone fruit, and exotic spices offer incredible dimension, while the palate opens with lush flavors of Bing cherry, raspberry, allspice, and subtle notes of toasted oak. This Zinfandel is nicely balanced and complex with soft tannins that develop into a silky and enjoyable finish.