SOLD OUTToccata 2013 Red Blend
Featured in our Gold Wine of the Month Club
- Mission Blend
- Santa Barbara County region
- Special Selection — Gold Medal Wine Club
- 94 Points + Gold Medal — Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
- Los Alamos Vineyard & Valley View Vineyard, Santa Barbara County
- 60% Sangiovese, 30% Barbera, 10% Petit Verdot
- in oak
- Enjoy Until
Toccata’s 2013 Mission Blend Red Wine is Lucas and Lewellen’s interpretation of the classic blends from Tuscany, Italy. Produced from the Los Alamos Vineyard (Los Alamos Valley) and the Valley View Vineyard (Santa Ynez Valley), this blend of 60% Sangiovese, 30% Barbera, and 10% Petit Verdot is a richly aromatic, full-flavored wine that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser at any dinner table.
The Sangiovese lends its characteristic bright red fruit flavors, spice, and earthy notes, while the Barbera brings a robust, intense fruit quality, and the Petit Verdot adds structure and enhanced tannins. In the 2013 Mission Blend, look for flavors and aromas of plum, baking spices and vanilla that meld together seamlessly and find perfect balance with the velvety soft tannins on the full-bodied palate. Enjoy the Toccata 2013 Mission Blend Red Wine with any Italian style cuisine.