SOLD OUTTasting Four Reds Blind Tasting Kit
- Award-winning wineries featured by: — Gold Medal Wine Club
- A selection of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, Proprietary Red Blends and or a Petite Sirah
- Enjoy Until
- the last drop
- Pairs With
- everyone who enjoys a challenge
• Four different Red Wine varietals from four different Gold Series award-winning wineries
• An 80 page illustrated book that explains all the details of hosting a wine tasting
• 4 Tasting Notepads
• 4 Cloth Wine Bags
• 4 Tags to label the Wine bottles when doing your tasting
• 1 Wine and Cheese Wheel that helps pair delicious wine and cheese combinations
• 1 Wine Aroma Wheel that will help identify and describe wines in a more detailed way
From a wine connoisseur or a wine lover who loves to throw a party, this complete kit is for you or it’s a great gift. Forget about having to spend time making checklists of what you need and what you don’t. Dan Amatuzzi’s How to Host a Wine Tasting Party contains everything you’ll need to host a wine tasting in your own home.
A wine tasting party is fun and educational for everyone from novices to sophisticated wine drinkers. Within this all-inclusive kit are the elements to be a host a blind tasting party, including cloth wine bottle covers, tasting score pads, a cheat sheet, glass markers, and an entertaining book that introduces you to the ins and outs of tasting wine. This is a great gift to add fun to your next wine night. Remember this gift has 4 different red wines.
Get out some glasses, start pouring, and have a party!