Tastes of Portugal Fine Wine & Treats Fine Wine & Food Enjoy the Adventure
Fine Wine & Food
- Enjoy the Adventure
- Club Selection
- Alentejo wine region and neighboring communities
- Enjoy Until
- the party is over.
ortugal has a lot to offer with truly unique and mouthwatering entrees and great wines. This International Gift Box Set is truly a taste of adventure. The wines and the International Gourmet Adventure Pack items are exclusive for our wine club members.
The three wines are direct imports from the Alentejo, Portugal wine region.
• Paço do Conde 2015 White Blend - 100% Antão Vaz grapes
• Herdade das Barras 2008 Red Blend - 40% Alicante Bouschet, 40% Syrah, 20% Cabernet
• Paço do Conde 2011 Red Blend - 60% Alicante Bouschet, 20% Touriga Nacional, 20% Syrah
The eight exclusively imported Portuguese artisan gourmet food items included are:
• Eucalyptus Honey with "Passa" Pear - produced by Meia.dúzia
• Homemade Kiwi Jam - produced by Casa de Juste
• Mushrooms in Olive Oil - produced by Casa de Juste
• Dark Chocolate with Raisins & Brandy - produced by Boa Boca
• Spicy Roasted Peanuts - produced by Boa Boca
• Tomato Jam - produced by O Melhor do Ribatejo
• Citrus, Lavender & Oregano Salt - produced by O Melhor do Ribatejo
• Chili Spice and Herbs Salt - produced by O Melhor do Ribatejo
This International Box Set also includes: Wines wrapped in Organza Cloth Wine Bags, our Taste the Adventure Newsletter and product guide along with a Free Personalized Greeting Card.
Salute! Bom Appetite.
Wine Regions of the World
All six of our wine of the month clubs include wines from a multitude of wine growing regions, and as the French say, the concept of terroir is paramount. This idea stretches well beyond France and is a large contributing factor for wines produced in all wine regions around the world.
Discover your new favorite wine region! Select a region, read about what makes it special and see which wines from that region are still available in our Wine Store!