Table 5 2010 Red Blend NAPA RED
2010 Red Blend
- NAPA RED
- Napa Valley AVA
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 92 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — Beverage Testing Institute
- Napa Valley vineyards, including Truchard, Traina, Beckstoffer, and Flora Springs.
- Bordeaux blend of Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon
- 22 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
A salute to icon Mark Carter’s fortuitous entry into the wine business, the Table 5 2010 Napa Red is a Bordeaux-style blend comprised of Merlot, Carter’s favorite varietal, and Cabernet Sauvignon. The fruit for Table 5 is sourced from among the most highly desirable Napa Valley vineyards, including Truchard Vineyards, Traina Vineyards, Beckstoffer, and Flora Springs Winery.
Deep violet in color, the Table 5 2010 Napa Red has rich aromas of raspberry, blackberry, licorice, spice and vanilla. The fruit flavors follow through on the palate with hints of chocolate, ripe black currant and the subtle toast of French oak. Lingering flavors of tangy spiced berries are supported by firm tannins on the nicely balanced, ethereal finish.