Sojourn 2012 Pinot Noir Rodgers Creek Vineyard
2012 Pinot Noir
- Rodgers Creek Vineyard
- Sonoma County region
- Pinot Noir Wine Club Selection
- 94 Points — The Pinot Report
- 93 Points — John Gilman, The Cellar
- 92 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
- Petaluma Gap, Sonoma Coast AVA
- 100% Pinot Noir
- in Oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Produced from the Rodgers Creek Vineyard in the heart of Sonoma Coast’s Petaluma Gap, Sojourn’s 2012 Pinot Noir is a very expressive, distinctive wine and an excellent expression of the vineyard site and its unique soils.
Deep ruby in color, this Pinot Noir offers bright, ripe cherry aromas with hints of rosemary and signature earth and mushroom notes. The palate is beautifully rich with great structure and balance and flavors of cherry pie, plums, cranberries, cloves, and apple skins. The finish is long and lingering.