Sinful Zinfandels & Chocolate Truffles Delicious Chocolate Truffles & Sinful Zin
- Delicious Chocolate Truffles & Sinful Zin
- Club Selection
- 5 Star — Gold Medal Wine Club
- Jessica's Chocolate Kitchen - Santa Barbara
- Enjoy Until
- to the last drop
- Pairs With
- Good Friends and Family
• 1 bottle of Jason-Stephens’ 2009 Zinfandel - Santa Clara Valley's finest!
• 1 bottle of Suncé 2013 ‘Old Clones’ Zinfandel - a Russian River Valley Favorite
• Eight delectable hand-made gourmet chocolate truffles from Jessica Foster
This sinfully tasteful gift includes 2 bottles of California Zinfandel. The Jason-Stephens’ 2009 Zinfandel is rich, fruity flavors, a full body, and smooth texture. Jason- Stephens’ mission is to handcraft a stand out Zinfandel that is a consistent expression of Santa Clara’s distinctive terrior and represents the true character of the grape flavor. The second bottle is produced from the Cattich Vineyard in Sonoma, the Suncé 2013 ‘Old Clones’ Zinfandel is a single-vineyard wine that exhibits classic Russian River Valley qualities. The aromas and flavors complement each other with notes of mixed berries, dark plum, black pepper and vanilla cream. In addition to the Zinfandels we have included 8 delicious Jessica Foster Chocolate Truffles which has been voted the Best of Santa Barbara. Zinfandel and Chocolate is truly a tasteful combination.
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows and all will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
This gift is sinfully good.