Santa Barbara's Best Wine & Treats Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Club Selection
- Silver Medal — Riverside International Wine Competition
- Voted the Best of — Santa Barbara Independent
- Santa Barbara County
- Enjoy Until
- Last bite and sip
- Pairs With
- Friends and Family
• One bottle of Castoro 2013 Syrah - Silver Medal — Riverside Wine Competition
• One bottle of Castoro 2014 Cuvée Blanc - GMWC Special Selection!
• Green Star Roasting Company's Organic Italian whole bean roasted coffee - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Pistachios Salted Organic In-Shell Pistachios - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Roasted Garlic Salsa - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Garlic stuffed Olives. - 5 oz.
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
This is a superb selection of Santa Barbara's finest award-winning, hand-made, gourmet products along with two highly-rated, 90 Point rated wines featured in our Gold Wine Club.
Brilliant brick red in color, the Lucas & Lewellen 2012 Merlot offers lively, fruity and nutty aromas with notes of blackberries and black cherry. With a dry, chewy palate this Merlot is balanced by soft, fruity tannins and light oak on the finish. The 2013 Chardonnay has fruity, floral aromas of lilacs, pineapples, and oranges with a silky, dynamic palate of pear, peach and stone fruit complexity. A hint of lemony-citrus and notes of apples, nuts, and lychee linger with just a touch of oak. Combine these two wines with the gourmet products and you have one great gift highlighting the best of Santa Barbara.
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
Enjoy a taste of Santa Barbara.