Santa Barbara's Best Wine & Treats Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Club Selection
- 90 Points — Lucas and Lewellen 2013 Chardonnay
- 90 Points — Lucas and Lewellen 2012 Merlot
- Voted the Best of — Santa Barbara Independent
- Santa Barbara County
- Enjoy Until
- Last bite and sip
- Pairs With
- Friends and Family
• One bottle of Lucas and Lewellen's 2013 Chardonnay - rated 90 points!
• One bottle of Lucas and Lewellen's 2012 Merlot - rated 90 points!
• Green Star Roasting Company's Organic Italian whole bean roasted coffee - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Pistachios Salted Organic In-Shell Pistachios - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Roasted Garlic Salsa - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Garlic stuffed Olives. - 5 oz.
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
This is a superb selection of Santa Barbara's finest award-winning, hand-made gourmet products along with two highly-rated, 90 Point rated wines featured in our Gold Wine Club.
Brilliant brick red in color, the Lucas & Lewellen 2012 Merlot offers lively, fruity, nutty aromas of blackberries, black cherry, potters clay, and nuts, with a dry, chewy palate that’s balanced by soft, fruity tannins and light oak on the finish. The 2013 Chardonnay has fruity, floral aromas of lilacs, pineapples, and oranges with a silky, lively palate of pear, peach and stone fruit complexity. A hint of lemony-citrus and notes of apples, nuts, and lychee linger with just a touch of oak. Combine these two wines with the gourmet products and you have one great gift highlighting the best of Santa Barbara.
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows and all will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
Enjoy a taste of Santa Barbara.