Santa Barbara's Best Wine & Treats Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Club Selection
- Silver Medal — Riverside International Wine Competition
- Voted the Best of — Santa Barbara Independent
- Santa Barbara County
- Enjoy Until
- Last bite and sip
- Pairs With
- Friends and Family
• One bottle of Castoro 2013 Syrah - Silver Medal — Riverside Wine Competition
• One bottle of Castoro 2014 Cuvée Blanc - GMWC Special Selection!
• Green Star Roasting Company's Organic Italian whole bean roasted coffee - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Pistachios Salted Organic In-Shell Pistachios - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Roasted Garlic Salsa - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Garlic stuffed Olives. - 5 oz.
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
This is a superb selection of Santa Barbara's finest award-winning, hand-made, gourmet products along with two highly-rated wines featured in our Gold Wine Club.
From the 'Templeton Gap' in Paso Robles, this 2013 Castoro Reserve Syrah is a true gem. With a full mouthfeel and fresh acidity, this deep ruby colored Syrah is balanced by ample tannins and layers of cherry, earth and rose petal flavors. The 2014 Cuvée Blanc is an exciting white Rhône blend highlighted by delicate floral and tropical aromas of jasmine flowers, orange zest, mangoes and pineapple. The fresh fruit flavored palate is complimented by a nice acidity and long finish. Combine these two wines with the gourmet products and you have one great gift highlighting the best of Santa Barbara.
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
Enjoy a taste of Santa Barbara.