Santa Barbara's Best Wine & Treats Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Award-Winning Gourmet Selections
- Club Selection
- 95 Points - Best of Class, Gold Medal — California State Fair
- Voted the Best of — Santa Barbara Independent
- Gold Medal — Monterey Wine Competition
- Santa Barbara County
- Enjoy Until
- Last bite and sip
- Pairs With
- Friends and Family
This is a superb selection of Santa Barbara's finest award-winning, hand-made, gourmet products along with two highly-rated wines featured in our Gold Wine Club. This is our most popular Wine Country Gift Box. This gift box includes the following wines:
• One bottle of Alma Rosa 2014 Pinot Gris - 95 Pts, Gold Medal, Best of Class— CA State Fair
• One bottle of Alma Rosa 2014 Pinot Noir - Gold Medal— Monterey Wine Competition
Using grapes from three different vineyards within Santa Barbara County, this 2014 Pinot Gris is graced with fresh aromas and a lively palate. On the nose you can find predominating notes of lime pith, honeyed apricot and struck flint. On the palate, the wine is crisp with vibrant acidity and alluring flavors of lime and wet stone. The 2014 Pinot Noir is medium-bodied with powder-fine tannins and a bright, lively acidity. Aged 12 months in neutral French and American Oak.
Combine these two wines with the gourmet products and you have one great gift highlighting the "Best of Santa Barbara".
• Green Star Roasting Company's Organic Italian whole bean roasted coffee - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Pistachios Salted Organic In-Shell Pistachios - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Roasted Garlic Salsa - 12 oz.
• Santa Barbara Olive Company's Garlic stuffed Olives. - 5 oz.
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
Enjoy a taste of Santa Barbara.