Sagebrush Annie's 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Barbara County region
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points + Gold Medal — Sommelier Capital Advisors
- Gold Medal — Pacific Rim International Competition
- 91 Points + Gold Medal — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — Lodi Consumers Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — Florida State Fair International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — Tasters Guild International Wine Judging
- 2 Gold Medals — Wine Lovers Consumer Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — Amenti Del Vino
- Santa Barbara Highland Vineyards, Santa Barbara County AVA
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 22 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
The Sagebrush Annie’s 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon was produced from a selection of Larry Hogan’s Santa Barbara County vineyard properties that consistently turn out some incredibly special grapes, and award winning wines. With over 100 Gold Medals since 2005, Larry Hogan is proving his Cabernet Sauvignon (and this little-known area of Santa Barbara County) can easily compete with the big boys.
Garnet in color, this Cabernet Sauvignon opens with aromas of floral honey, sandalwood, buttery praline, and sweet spice. The palate is juicy and silky with flavors of bright red fruit, layers of herbs, spice, and oak, and hints of mahogany, coffee, and brown sugar.
Wine Regions of the World
All six of our wine of the month clubs include wines from a multitude of wine growing regions, and as the French say, the concept of terroir is paramount. This idea stretches well beyond France and is a large contributing factor for wines produced in all wine regions around the world.
Discover your new favorite wine region! Select a region, read about what makes it special and see which wines from that region are still available in our Wine Store!