Sagebrush Annie's 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Santa Barbara County region
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Double Gold Medal — San Francisco Chronicle
- Gold Medal — Tasters Guild International Wine Judging
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 20 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
The Sagebrush Annie's 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon was produced from a selection of Larry Hogan's Santa Barbara County vineyard. With 55 Gold Medals since 2008, Larry Hogan is proving his Cabernet Sauvignons can easily compete with the big boys.
The Beverage Tasting Institute describes the Sagebrush Annie's 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon as, "Garnet. Aromas and flavors of cassis, milk chocolate, pickling spice and pencil shavings with a silky fruity-yet-dry full body and a long, tangy, plush plum and peppery spice accented finish. Rich and delicious". This critically acclaimed wine is also incredibly rare.