SOLD OUTPellegrini 2013 Chardonnay
Featured in our Platinum Wine of the Month Club
- Olivet Lane Vineyard
- Russian River Valley AVA
- 93 Points+ Editor's Choice — Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Best of 2015 Buying Guide — Wine Enthusiast magazine
- 92-93 Points — PinotFile Review
- 91 Points — Connoisseurs' Guide
- 90 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
- 5 out of 5 Stars — Restaurant Wine Magazine
- Double Gold Medal — San Francisco Chronicle
- Russian River Valley - Sonoma County
- 16 months in oak
- Enjoy Until
Named for the mature olive trees lining the estate entrance, the Olivet Lane Vineyard is an exceptional Russian River Valley property with 40+ year-old plantings of some of the appellation’s most desirable Chardonnay.
Pellegrini’s 2013 Olivet Lane Chardonnay is an exquisite wine from this vineyard, expressing itself in power, grace, and tremendous balance. Aromas of citrus zest, ripe Bartlett pear, caramel and toffee complement the palate’s focused acidity and layered flavors of Meyer lemon, honeycomb, vanilla crème brulee, cappuccino, and hazelnut shortbread. The mouthfeel is luxurious and seamless from the silken entry to the satiny finish.
Pellegrini Wine Company
The Pellegrini family has been growing grapes and crafting small-lot wines in Sonoma County for four generations, building upon a legacy of artisan viticulture and winemaking in the heart of the Russian River Valley.
In the ever-changing scramble that is today’s modern California wine i ...Read more...