SOLD OUTParadise Ridge 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
Featured in our Platinum Wine of the Month Club
- Sonoma County region
- 90 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Cellar Selection — Beverage Testing Inst
- Gold Medal — Sunset Magazine International Competition
- Gold Medal — Orange Country Fair
- Exclusive Rockpile AVA, located between Lake Sonoma and the Pacific Ocean
- 84% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Merlot, 6% Petite Verdot, 3% Cabernet Franc
- in oak
- Cases Produced
- Just 600
- Enjoy Until
The Paradise Ridge 2009 “Elevation” Cabernet Sauvignon was produced from the winery’s Rockpile Vineyard which is situated in the exclusive Rockpile appellation between Lake Sonoma and the Pacific Ocean. This unique site, at 2,000 feet above sea level, is the highest vineyard in the appellation and provides Paradise Ridge with premium mountain fruit worthy of the award-winning “Elevation” Cabernet Sauvignon.
Deep garnet in color, the Paradise Ridge 2009 “Elevation” has aromas of blackberry compote, toffee, mocha, and spices with a silky, full-bodied palate of black fruit, cherry, blueberry, raspberry, oalalaberry, and cassis flavors. Fine-grain tannins support the long, delightful finish.