SOLD OUTMoffett 2005 Red Blend
Featured in our Platinum Wine of the Month Club
- Willow's Blend
- Napa Valley AVA
- 93 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- "Stellar Cellar" selection — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — World Wine Championships
- Rutherford, St. Helena and Oak Knoll Vineyards in Napa Valley
- 49% Cabernet Sauvignon, 29% Syrah, 22% Cabernet Franc
- in French and American oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Moffett Vineyards’ 2005 Willow’s Blend Red Wine is comprised of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Cabernet Franc, sourced from two Napa Valley vineyards, one in St. Helena and one in the Oak Knoll District.
Dark garnet in color, the 2005 Willow’s Blend has big aromas of dark berry fruit and earth with subtle hints of toasted oak and spice. On the palate, the wine adds great structure and fine tannins with flavors of blackberries, goji berries, pralines, and earth.