Matetic 2012 Pinot Noir Corralillo - Chile
2012 Pinot Noir
- Corralillo - Chile
- International Wine Club Selection
- 90 Points — Wine Enthusiast
- 90 Points — Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Best Buy — Wine & Spirits Magazine
- San Antonio Valley Region, D.O. San Antonio
- 100% Pinot Noir - Organic
- 11 months in French Oak
- Enjoy Until
The Matetic 2012 Corralillo Pinot Noir was produced from Chile's San Antonio Valley region, from the winery's oldest organic vineyards. A touch of the grapes also came from the Valle Hermosa vineyards which are located five miles from the sea, where the maritime influence provides fresh aromas and acidity.
This Pinot Noir has an intense, deep red color with violet hints and aromas of red cherries, blueberries, and spices - all of which are very characteristic of this varietal. On the palate, the tannins are soft and elegant while the vibrant acidity gives this wine a juicy, long, persistent finish. Certified Organic Grapes.