Korbin Kameron 2006 Red Blend
2006 Red Blend
- Sonoma County region
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 96 Points — Wine Enthusiast
- 96 Points — Wine Review Online
- Platinum Medal — San Diego International Competition
- 42% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, 6% Petit Verdot, 5% Malbec
- 20 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
This wine has the whole package! Produced from the Ming family's estate vineyard on the ridge of Mount Veeder in Sonoma Valley, the 2006 Cuvee Kristin is a blend incorporating the five Bordeaux varietals.
On the nose, there is a wonderful intensity and complexity with plums, dark berries, and hints of tamarind, green olive, toasty oak, and chocolate. On the palate, this wine has great structure and is nicely balanced with flavors that mimic the aromas and added hints of spice and star anise.