SOLD OUTHughes 2007 Syrah
Featured in our Gold Wine of the Month Club
- Savannah Vineyard PLUS selection
- Sonoma County region
- Best Syrah — Sommelier Challenge
- Platinum Medal — Sommelier Challenge
- Double Gold Medal — NextGen Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — Sonoma County Harvest Fair
- Certified Organic Savannah Vineyard, Sonoma Valley
- 100% Syrah
- in French oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Produced from Hughes Family Vineyards’ Certified Organic Savannah Vineyards in California’s Sonoma Valley appellation, the 2007 Syrah offers a unique and delicious sensory experience highlighting this special vineyard and its terroir.
The 2007 Syrah is intensely deep purple in color with complex aromas of black cherries, figs, dark chocolate, and hints of black and white pepper. The palate is vibrant with flavors of ripe red fruit and oak that linger on the finish.