Hoopes 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Napa Valley
- Napa Valley AVA
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points — Wine Enthusiast
- Editor's Choice — Wine Enthusiast
- "Cellar Worthy" — Wine Enthusiast
- Yountville and Oakville AVAs, Napa Valley
- 98% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2% Merlot
- 22 months in oak
- Enjoy Until
The Hoopes 2012 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is the first vintage of this wine, blending fruit from four different vineyard sources in the Yountville and Oakville appellations of Napa Valley. Made with the same care and thoughtfulness of Hoopes’ single vineyard series, this wine was born out of the team’s curiosity and has matured into a stunning wine that balances intensity and richness.
On the nose, aromas of sweet, floral elements, spice, raspberries, cherries, and smokey oak mingle together. The palate is lush and generous with ripe fruit flavors and delicious accents of cedar and chocolate that linger on the lengthy finish.