Hilliard Bruce 2011 Pinot Noir "Sky"
2011 Pinot Noir
- Santa Barbara County region
- Pinot Noir Wine Club Selection
- 95 Points — Antonio Galloni's Vinous
- 94 Points — Pinot File
- 92 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
- 92 Points — Stephen Tanzer
- Santa Barbara County’s Santa Rita Hills AVA
- 100% Pinot Noir
- 18 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
The Hilliard Bruce 2011 “Sky” Pinot Noir reflects a pure balance between earth, spice, and fruit characteristics in a complex and compelling style. Aromatically, the wine offers notes of plum and dried cherry with hints of rose petals and rosemary. On the palate, this Pinot Noir conveys both substance and lightness with a velvety mouthfeel, supple tannins, and flavors of plum, cola, and white pepper.