Hiatus 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags Leap District AVA
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 94 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Platinum Medal — Beverage Testing Inst
- Reynolds Family Estate Vineyard, Annapurna Hillside Vineyard, Stag’s Leap District, Napa Valley
- 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot
- 24 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Hiatus Cellars strives to create uniquely flavorful wines by pairing great vineyards with their winemaking soul mates, and their 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon may be the achievement yet.
Crafted by renowned winemaker Steve Reynolds, this Cabernet Sauvignon blends the natural earth tones and spice from the fruit found on Reynolds Family Estate Vineyard with the dark cherry and blackberry notes of Annapurna Hillside Vineyard fruit in the Stag’s Leap District. The nose shows a hint of spice, cedar, and dark cherry, while the rich, velvety palate opens with complementing flavors and just a touch of dense blackberry. Hiatus’ 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon is a fantastic example of a luscious yet restrained Napa Valley Cabernet that balances a silky elegance with underlying power and length.