SOLD OUTHanna 1991 Cabernet Sauvignon
Featured in our Gold Wine of the Month Club
- Alexander Valley AVA
- Gold Medal + Best of Class — Sonoma County Harvest Fair
- Silver Medal — California State Fair
- 85 Points — Wine Spectator
- Five out of Five Stars — Restaurant Wine Magazine
- Alexander Valley AVA, Sonoma County
- 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc
- 18 months in oak
- Enjoy Until
The Wine Spectator rated this wine an 85 with tasting notes of, "Ripe and firmly tannic, showing a tight core of black cherry and cedar oak flavors. Drinkable now". "Five Stars" (out of five) says the Restaurant Wine Newsletter.
A wonderful blend of 89% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot and 2% Cabernet Franc, consisting entirely of grapes from the Hanna hillside estate in Alexander Valley. Delightful aromas of ripe plum, blackberry and intriguing violets pleasantly surprise the nose. Flavors of tobacco and smoke lend an earthy complexity and elegance to this sumptuous wine.