Elyse 2008 Zinfandel Morisoli Vineyard
- Morisoli Vineyard
- Napa Valley AVA
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points — Connoisseurs' Guide
- 91 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
- 91 Points — Wine Enthusiast
- 87% Zinfandel, 13% combination of Alicante Bouschet, Carignane, Durif, Gran Noir, Muscat Hamburg, Negrette, Syrah and Valdiguie
- 11 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Elyse Winery has been making Zinfandel from Napa's Morisoli Vineyard since 1985, and they've been the sole producers to have access to the prized fruit since 1988. The old vines, volcanic soil, Rutherford Bench terroir, and field blend of diverse varietals at Morisoli Vineyard always creates a truly distinctive Zinfandel that has been awarded for countless vintages at Elyse Winery.
The 2008 Zinfandel is dark ruby in color with aromas of perfectly ripe berries, sweet oak, and spice, while the lush palate has rich flavors of raspberries and plum, black pepper, smoked bacon, and candied cherries. An incredible taste experience! Elyse 2008 Morisoli Vineyard Zinfandel shows concentrated layers of gorgeous fruit with a deep, underlying complexity that is so characteristic of this special vineyard.