SOLD OUTCosentino 1993 Cabernet Franc
Featured in our Gold Wine of the Month Club
- Napa Valley AVA
- Chairman's Award (Best of Class) + Gold Medal — Riverside Farmer's Fair
- Silver Medal — American Wine Competition
- Silver Medal — Orange County Fair
- Napa County, Sonoma County
- 97% Cabernet Franc, 3% Merlot
- 18 months in French and American Oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Cabernet Franc is one of Consentino's most awarded wines ever: seven Gold Medal vintages, Best American Cabernet Franc, Best Overall Red Wine, and numerous Best of Class awards plus it was the first ever to be served at the White House.
It is still relatively early in the competition schedule for this year but true to its legacy the 1993 vintage has already pulled in a Gold Medal and overall Sweepstakes award. Tasting notes reveal blueberries and cranberries with cracked pepper in the nose. Its flavors are rich, and full-bodied with notes of black cherries and long peppery finish. Excellent structure and well-balanced.