SOLD OUTCorley 2010 Red Blend
Featured in our Platinum Wine of the Month Club
- Napa Valley AVA
- 5 Star — Quarterly Review of Wines
- Best of the Best — Quarterly Review of Wines
- 90 Points — Anthony Dias Blue
- Home Ranch Vineyard, Knollwood Vineyard, and State Lane Vineyard, Napa Valley AVA
- 52% Cabernet Franc, 24% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Syrah
- in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Corley’s 2010 Proprietary Red Wine is a bold, nicely balanced wine produced from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, and Syrah from Home Ranch Vineyard, Knollwood Vineyard, and State Lane Vineyard, all located within Napa Valley.
The Proprietary Red opens with intriguing aromas of dark berry fruits, a little smokiness, and creamy chocolate. On the palate, this wine is smooth, full bodied, and juicy with flavors of lush plum, raspberry, and spice supported by nicely structured tannins and a lingering, soft finish. The blend of varietals gives this wine a unique textural balance and flavor profile.