SOLD OUTCline 1989 Mourvèdre
Featured in our Gold Wine of the Month Club
- Contra Costa County region
- 90 Points + Best American Mourvèdre — Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Gold Medal — American Wine Competition
- Silver Medal — Los Angeles County Fair
- Silver Medal — Orange County Fair
- 86 Points — Wine Spectator
- Contra Costa County
- 16 months
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
This delicious Rhône-style wine was rated a '90' and voted Best American Mourvèdre by Wine & Spirits. After being rated a very respectable '86' by The Wine Spectator one year ago, another full year of aging has brought this wine into a higher class. The 1989 Mourvèdre has earned many other Gold, Silver & Bronze medals, at competitions across the country. Lower than average yields insured additional concentration and ripeness from the 100 year old vines.
Rosemary and plum bouquet, full bodied; spicy; blackberry and blueberry flavors and strong eucalyptus and pepper scents in the nose. Drink now and up to 10 years.