Chloe Creek 2012 Pinot Noir Russian River Valley
2012 Pinot Noir
- Russian River Valley
- Sonoma County region
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — Beverage Testing Inst
- 92 Points — Wine Writer Terry Robards
- Leras Family Vineyard, Russian River Valley, Sonoma County
- 100% Pinot Noir
- 11 months in oak
- Enjoy Until
The Chloe Creek 2012 Pinot Noir comes from the Leras Family Vineyard, owned and sustainably farmed by Nick Leras whose family members are pioneer grape growers in the Russian River Valley, having farmed wine grapes there since 1918. Numerous 90+ rated Pinot Noirs have been produced from this special vineyard.
Rich plum in color, the Chloe Creek 2012 Pinot Noir has a full bouquet of dark fruit, cranberry, ripe plum, and cocoa aromas. On the palate, flavors of strawberry, dark berry, savory dried herbs, and orange peel are supported by fresh, zesty acidity, layers of sweet oak, and a soft, supple mouthfeel. The wine finishes elegant and silky.