Cellier des Dauphins 2017 GSM
- 'Cru Vinsobres' Cotes-du-Rhone
- 92 Points — International Wine Challenge
- 91 Points — Matt Walls, Decanter UK magazine
- Appellation Vinsobres Contrôlée, Rhône Valley, France
- 12 months in oak
- Sweetness Level
- High Environmental Value (HVE) Certified & Organic
- Diet Friendly
- Low carb, Low sugar, Paleo, Keto
Crafted using the region’s age-old winemaking skills and traditions, the Cellier des Dauphins 2017 Cru des Côtes du Rhône is a blend of Grenache and Syrah from the Vinsobres village of France’s Rhône Valley. Vinsobres, which was granted the highest AOC status as a ‘Cru’ in 2006, actually translates to “vine” and “work” in French, which is a fitting name for this charming region - a place of premium vineyards and winegrowers who have worked the land for centuries. Deep ruby red in color, this Cru des Côtes du Rhône charms with its fruity, spicy notes and velvety, melting tannins that lead into a lusciously long finish. Enjoy!
Cellier des Dauphins
Known for its award-winning Côtes du Rhône wines, Cellier des Dauphins lies in the southern Rhône Valley of France where exquisite terroir results in wines of complexity and elegance.
Founded in 1967 by the Union of Côtes du Rhône Winegrowers (UVCDR), Ce ...Read more...