Blair Estate 2013 Pinot Noir
Featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club
- Monterey AVA
- 91 Points — Wine Enthusiast
- 91 Points — International Wine Review
- 91 Points + Gold Medal + Best of — Toast of the Coast Wine Competition
- Reserve Class Champion + Gold Medal — Houston Livestock Wine Competition
- Double Gold Medal — American Fine Wine Competition
- Double Gold Medal — Denver International Competition
- Gold Medal — East Meets West Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — Northwest Food and Wine Competition
- Gold Medal + Silver Medal — Jefferson Cup Invitational
- Gold Medal — New York International Competition
- Gold Medal — San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Delfina's Vineyard, Arroyo Seco, Monterey AVA
- in oak
- Cases Produced
Produced from the Blair family's Estate Delfina's Vineyard, this 2013 Pinot Noir is an award-winning stunner! On the nose, you will find notes of rose petals, spice, strawberry and Big cherry, with hints of sagebrush and bay leaf. The palate is earthy with juniper and turned-loam flavors, plus more bay leaf, cranberry, and some rhubarb. Its balanced acidity and light tannins give it a long finish with nice spice notes.
Blair Estate Vineyards & Winery
An artisan winery in the heart of Arroyo Seco, Blair Estate honors the Blair family's farming legacy with the world-class Delfina's Vineyard and a collection of limited-release wines.
One of the newest micro-estate wineries in the Arroyo Seco appellation ...Read more...