AVinoDos 2014 Malbec
- Napa Valley AVA
- Garagiste Wine Club Selection
- 91 Points — Toast of the Coast San Diego Wine Competition
- Best Malbec - Gold Medal — Toast of the Coast San Diego Wine Competition
- Gold Medal — TexSom International Wine Awards
- Oak Knoll District, Napa Valley AVA
- 100% Malbec
- 21 months in French oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
The winery’s flagship Bordeaux varietal, Malbec, comes alive in this impressive release from the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. Masterful aromas of lilac and lavender delight the senses, offering a dual sensory experience. Intense blackberry and black current flavors enhance the mid-pallet and are followed by toasty oak, leather and anise. Finish is smooth and long-lasting.
Try this beauty with the likes of a lamb shank or lamb stew, or even a spicy lamb curry. Almost any beef dish provides an unlimited number of options. Spiced cheeses such as Malagon with Rosemary or an aged Manchego Reserve are also marvelous choices.