Amizetta 2012 Red Blend Complexity
2012 Red Blend
- Napa Valley AVA
- Diamond Wine Club Selection
- 96 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Platinum Medal — Beverage Testing Inst
- Estate Vineyard, Vaca Mountain range, Napa Valley
- 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc
- in French oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
Produced from the Amizettta Estate terraced hillside vineyard in the Vaca Mountain range of Napa Valley, the 2012 Complexity is a Bordeaux-style red blend comprised of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc.
Dark violet-black in color, the 2012 Complexity is a benchmark wine offering bold aromas and flavors of blueberry pie, black cherries, red currants, spice, and peppercorns. The palate is silky, smooth, impeccably balanced, and beautifully structured with moderate oak influences.