Amizetta 2008 Red Blend Complexity
2008 Red Blend
- Napa Valley AVA
- Platinum Wine Club Selection
- 93 Points — Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold Medal — Beverage Testing Institute
- U.S Winery of the Year — New York International Competition
- 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc
- 22 months in oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
From a small terraced hillside vineyard in the Vaca Mountain range of Napa Valley comes Amizettas Complexit Bordeaux blend is Comprised of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc. This delicious blend is deep purple in color.
The Complexity has delicious aromas of black and red fruits with silky smooth flavors of raspberry, mulberry, black cherry, and sweet oak. Rich aromas of clay, cassis, nougat, menthol, and forest floor with a tangy, dry-yet-fruity medium-full body and a hint of apple cider, pomegranate, coconut and earth on the long, chewy tannin finish.