SOLD OUT94pt Cabernets & Chocolate Truffles
- Exquisite 2010 Barlow Cabernet Sauvignon
- 94 Points — James Suckling
- 90 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
- Calistoga, Napa Valley AVA
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 23 months in French oak
- Cases Produced
- Enjoy Until
- the last sip
- Pairs With
- Jessica Foster's awesome hand-made Chocolate Truffles
• Two bottles of 2010 Barlow Cabernet Sauvignon - rated 94 Points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
Rated a well deserved 94 Points, by James Suckling and 90 Points by Robert Parker Jr.’s The Wine Advocate, the 2010 Barlow Cabernet Sauvignon produced from the Estate Barlow Vineyards in the Calistoga appellation of Napa Valley, this 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon is full-bodied, dark and decadent. The aroma captures the property with its classic black sour cherry notes and hints of sweet French oak, while the palate is rich and full-bodied with a good showing of balance and complexity. Flavors of blueberry, blackberry, dark chocolate and black currant blend seamlessly together while supported by a solid tannin structure. Pair this incredible wine with Jessica Foster's delectable hand-made gourmet chocolate truffles for a very special moment in time. This is a real treat!
A free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
This is one ultra-premium wine gift.