This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers.!
• One bottle of the Seagrape 2015 "Jump Up" Pinot Noir - rated 91 points!
• One bottle of the Alma Fría 2014 Pinot Noir - rated 94 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 93 Points — Antonio Galloni's Vinous plus 91 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate: Produced from the Rancho La Viña Vineyard in the Sta. Rita Hills, the SAMsARA 2013 Pinot Noir is a beautifully balanced, rich wine with focused vivacity, floral character and soft, smooth tannins. On the nose, look for aromas of raspberry preserves, spice cake, smoky minerality, and dried earth and herbs. The palate is silky and full-bodied with a zesty minerality and red fruit liqueur flavors.
2) 94 Points — Terroirist.com and 91 Points — Antonio Galloni's Vinous: The Alma Fria 2014 Holtermann Vineyard Pinot Noir is a feminine, complex, deep wine that beautifully represents its Sonoma Coast vineyard location. Aromas of black cassis, violet, rose petals and Thai spice enliven the senses, while the fresh, bright palate offers complex notes of strawberry, blood orange, orange tea, pomegranate, orange bitters, juniper and anise that linger on the long yet vibrant finish.
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!