This Wine Country Gift Box Set combines two highly-rated Pinot Noirs from two of the top AVA's in California, along with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles. We also include your personalized Greeting Card, both wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and bows plus our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box. This is the perfect gift for Pinot lovers.!
• One bottle of the Seagrape 2015 "Jump Up" Pinot Noir - rated 91 points!
• One bottle of the Pellegrini 2013 Pinot Noir - rated 93 points!
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
About the two Wines:
1) 93 Points — Antonio Galloni's Vinous plus 91 Points — Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate: Produced from the Rancho La Viña Vineyard in the Sta. Rita Hills, the SAMsARA 2013 Pinot Noir is a beautifully balanced, rich wine with focused vivacity, floral character and soft, smooth tannins. On the nose, look for aromas of raspberry preserves, spice cake, smoky minerality, and dried earth and herbs. The palate is silky and full-bodied with a zesty minerality and red fruit liqueur flavors.
2) 93 Points — Pinot File, 92 Points - Prince of Pinot and Best in Class — SF Chronicle Wine Competition: The Pellegrini 2013 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir is a perfect rapport of power and finesse that beautifully represents its Russian River Valley vineyard location. The deep color in the glass foreshadows the darkly fruited bounty that is to follow. Intense aromas of ripe cherry coated with spiced dark chocolate evolves into flavors of boysenberry, pomegranate, vanilla cola and toasted pecan. A mingle of extravagant, vibrant fruit extends gracefully on the satiny finish..
Jessica Foster's Chocolate Truffles pair perfectly with both of these highly-rated, award-winning wines featured in our Pinot Noir Wine of the Month Club.
This is a perfect gift for the Pinot Lover who loves chocolate too!