Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Consilience 2013 Viognier - Santa Ynez Valley - Silver Medal
• No Limit 2011 Syrah "The Nuts" - Santa Barbara County - Double Gold Medal
• Sea Salt & Olive Oil Popcorn - Santa Barbara Popcorn Company
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Rosemary Olive Oil - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Hand-painted Tile Coasters (set of 2) - The Santa Barbara Company
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) This 2013 Consilience Viognier nicely represents the distinctiveness of the Santa Ynez Valley, offering fresh island scents with hints of cherry blossom, pineapple and melon, balanced with soft acidity for a refreshing and lingering finish. Try pairing the Viognier with ceviche, ahi tuna, or a light pasta salad.
2) The grapes for the 2011 No Limit Syrah are harvested according to the Biodynamic lunar calendar and are stomped by foot (pigeage). Like many French-style Syrahs, the nose is quite complex with prevalent with blueberry and blackberry aromas prevalent. The profile is of dense berry fruit and forest brambles with a dark tarriness that is cut through by fresh zestiness of freshly picked raspberries.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Munch on artisan, hand-made popcorn while you flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook. The spice blend trio is a perfect compliment to the cookbook and are designed to be included in the recipes. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam and rosemary olive oil from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Not only have we included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle, we've also included a set of 2 hand-painted, Spanish-style coasters to admire and enjoy long after all of the delicious foods and award-winning wines are gone.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!