Discover the artisan side of Santa Barbara County through top-of-the-line wines combined with delicious and stylish gourmet products! Each wine and gift box item has been proudly selected to highlight the outstanding quality and finesse of our local community. What better way to experience the region than with our Santa Barbara Box packed with wines and foods!
• Martellotto 2017 Viognier - Santa Ynez Valley - Special Selection
• Martellotto 2012 Syrah - Santa Ynez Valley - Special Selection
• Sea Salt & Olive Oil Popcorn - Santa Barbara Popcorn Company
• Blueberry Jam - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Rosemary Olive Oil - Forbidden Fruit Orchards
• Hand-painted Tile Coasters (set of 2) - The Santa Barbara Company
• Almond Brittle with Rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt - Jessica Foster Confections
• Spice Blend Trio - A Taste of Santa Barbara
• A Taste of Santa Barbara Cookbook - A Taste of Santa Barbara
We also include: A free personalized Greeting Card and wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags. Everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the Wines:
1) The 2017 Viognier from Martellotto Wines nicely represents the distinctiveness of this grape varietal, with lush and exotic aromas and flavors of honeysuckle, dried apricot and white peach. The freshness and bright flavors make this a perfect wine to enjoy with seafood and salads.
2) The Martellotto 2012 Syrah was barrel aged for 18 months prior to release, which allows the flavors and aromas to soften with the oak influence. This wine was crafted from 40-year-old vines and offers layers of blackberry, cocoa, dried violets, white pepper and sage. The excellent balance of this wine is complimented by hints of vanilla and toasted oak, followed by a wonderful, rich finish.
Dive into the Santa Barbara Box and enjoy only the best from our slice of paradise.
Our selected gourmet foods are an exceptional example of dedication to high-quality products and are just waiting to be enjoyed! Munch on artisan, hand-made popcorn while you flip through the beautiful A Taste of Santa Barbara cookbook. The spice blend trio is a perfect compliment to the cookbook and are designed to be included in the recipes. Savor the delicious, low-production blueberry jam and rosemary olive oil from the local Forbidden Fruit Orchards (See more from Cebada Vineyard!). Not only have we included mouthwatering and amazingly addictive almond brittle, we've also included a set of 2 hand-painted, Spanish-style coasters to admire and enjoy long after all of the delicious foods and award-winning wines are gone.
Don't wait, the Santa Barbara Box is calling you!