• One bottle of 94 Point rated, Porterhouse 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley AVA
• One bottle of 92 Point rated, Miro 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon - Sonoma AVA
• Eight "Best-of-Show", hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) Dark garnet in color, the Porterhouse 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon offers intense aromas and flavors of blackberry jam, currant, cedar, spice and vanilla. The palate is silky smooth with round, soft tannins and finely integrated oak nuances that beautifully balance the rich flavor profile.
2) The Miro 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Silverwood Vineyard, located almost at the top of Cloverdale's Pine Mountain - the newest appellation in Sonoma County. On the nose, ample aromas of wild blue and blackberries are layered over hints of minerality, cinnamon, dark chocolate and dusty cocoa. The mouth feel is of a big wine with significant, but soft, tannins, that finishes long and nicely balanced.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Cabernets.