• One bottle of 91 Point rated, Athair 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley AVA
• One bottle of 90-93 Point rated, Whitehall Lane Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley AVA
• Eight "Best-of-Show", hand-made, gourmet Chocolate Truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) Deep violet in color, the Athair 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon offers attractive aromas of dark cherries, blackberries, spice and smoked nuts with flavors of rich, full-bodied dark fruit, vanilla, light oak and peppery spice. Soft tannins make this vintage superb right now, but will also age beautifully.
2) The Whitehall Lane 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Leonardini Estate, located in Napa Valley. On the nose, ample aromas of rich, black currants, cedar, mixed berry crumble layered over hints of licorice is balanced with a palate of blackberries, toasted brioche, baking spices and vanilla on the finish. A beautiful underlying tannin structure, complexity and ample fruit suggests this Cab will age nicely for years to come.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Cabernets.