• One bottle of Thomas Knoll 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon - Coombsville, Napa AVA - Only 270 Cases Total Production
• One bottle of Miro 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon - Sonoma County AVA - Gold Medal Winner
• Eight best-of-show, hand-made, gourmet chocolate truffles by Jessica Foster
This Wine Country Gift Box combines two outstanding Cabernets with Santa Barbara's finest Chocolate Truffles, a free personalized Greeting Card, wines wrapped in reusable organza wine gift bags and everything will arrive in our artist-commissioned Wine Country Gift Box.
About the two Wines:
1) The Thomas Knoll 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and is produced from the highly regarded Coombsville region of Napa Valley. The Thomas Knoll Cab offers a nice balance between layers of deep concentrated flavor and bright red fruits. A softly textured and rich palate makes for an ideal sensory experience.
2) The Miro 2015 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon comes from the Silverwood Vineyard, located almost at the top of Cloverdale's Pine Mountain - the newest appellation in Sonoma County. On the nose, ample aromas of wild blue and blackberries are layered over hints of minerality, cinnamon, dark chocolate and dusty cocoa. The mouth feel is of a big wine with significant, but soft, tannins, that finishes long and nicely balanced.
This is a great gift! The Chocolate Truffles are by far the best we have ever paired with California's finest Cabernets.