Teriyaki SalmonA featured Wine Club recipe for SAMsARA Wine Co..
The sweetness of this Teriyaki dish pairs perfectly with Pinot Noir!Yield: 8
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
For the Teriyaki Salmon:
• 2 1/2 lbs salmon filet sliced into 2" wide slices
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
• 3 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
• 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
• 3 Tbsp soy sauce
• 1 Tbsp white vinegar
• 1 Tbsp sesame oil
• 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
• 2 large or 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tsp freshly grated ginger, or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• Sesame seeds to garnish
• Green onion, chopped
1. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet (cover with foil and then grease for easier clean-up). Preheat oven to
1. Combine sauce ingredients and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
2. Place individual salmon slices in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover with plastic wrap and let marinate 20 minutes (at room temp or refrigerated).
3. Transfer salmon to prepared baking sheet (keep the marinade). Bake at 400 for 12-16 min or until salmon is flaky and cooked through, bake times may vary by thickness of salmon.
4. While salmon is baking, transfer remaining marinade to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened (3-4 min) then remove from heat.
5. Once salmon is out of the oven, brush with teriyaki syrup, then sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds as desired.
Recipe sourced from Natasha's Kitchen