Suncé’s Cheese BoardFeatured by Suncé Winery & Vineyard in the Gold Wine Club.
A creamy cheese spread with herbs and spices mixed with a splash of Chardonnay. The perfect appetizer or addition to your meal!Yield: 1- 2 baguettes (depending on size)
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
• 1 cup finely minced yellow onions
• 1 cup Hellman’s regular Mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
• 1/2 cup grated or fine Asiago
• A few splashes of Suncé Chardonnay
• 1/4-inch thick cut sour dough baguettes
Mix the onions, Mayonnaise, Parmesan, Asiago, and Chardonnay together. Add enough Chardonnay to make the mixture nice and gooey. Spread the mixture on the sourdough French baguettes and sprinkle with paprika. Bake in 450-degree oven until crisp (about 10 minutes). Serve as a first course or as passed appetizers.
Recipe provided by Suncé.
Pair with the Suncé 2013 Chardonnay