Stevenot Grilled Lamb ChopFeatured by Stevenot Winery in the Gold Wine Club.
Absolutely delicious! This lamb chop recipe from Stevenot Winery will be one you come back to again and again. Pair it with a Cabernet Sauvignon.Yield: 4
Prep Time: 70 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
• 12 small lamb chops (cut from rack of spring lamb)
• 1 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
• salt to taste
• freshly ground pepper
• vegetable oil for brushing on grill
• lemon slices for garnish
Rinse chops under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. Place in a shallow pan. Pour oil and lemon over chops. Sprinkle with garlic and rosemary. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Start BBQ. When ready for direct heating, brush grill with vegetable oil. Place chops on rack, salt and pepper to taste. Turning once approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium rare.
Serve with lemon slices.