Spicy Garlic ShrimpFeatured by Gainey Vineyard in the Gold Wine Club.
Incredibly easy and decadent, John's spicy garlic shrimp recipe definitely delivers a kick! Pair it with the Gainey 2013 Pinot Noir.Yield: 8
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
• 24 Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil
• 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper flakes
• 2 teaspoons grill or steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and pepper
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced
• 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, a handful
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin Olive Oil, 2 turns of the pan, Garlic, Red Pepper flakes and Shrimp.
Season Shrimp with grill seasoning or salt and pepper and cook Shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink. Toss with Lemon Zest, juice and chopped Parsley. Remove Shrimp to a serving platter leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.