Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, and Red OnionA featured Wine Club recipe for Tondré Wines.
Enjoy these tasty salmon morsels with a glass of Tondré Pinot Noir from your latest Gold Medal Wine Club shipment!Yield: 6-8 toasts
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
• 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 2 oz. capers, roughly chopped
• 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Rye toast points
• 6 oz. smoked salmon
1. Combine cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon zest and juice, salt, and pepper.
2. Spread on toast points; top with smoked salmon.
Recipe provided by Tondré Wines.